Tuesday 7 May 2019

Fighting Pheasants

14th April 2019

This is just so typical of wildlife photography, the house I was working on a couple of weeks ago, in the garden the cock Pheasants were on the lawn having a right go at each other, this was something I'd wanted to photograph for a long time but I was unable to get any photos as the owners had invited me in for my lunch .Here I am this week on another job ,sitting in my car having my sandwiches and a Pheasant runs across the lawn to attack a rival right in front of me, unfortunately this time the fight takes place on the tarmac drive , and I only had my old camera and very old 100-400 lens with me ( which isn't as sharp as it once was), but I took some pics anyway and to be honest they arn'nt too bad- but could have been so much better. Next time.
Fighting Pheasants

Fighting Pheasants

No comments:

Post a Comment