Sunday 29 January 2012

Another Ibis


 I could,nt resist it any longer, another Glossy Ibis, this one has been at Chapel Amble near Wadebridge for a few days now & I just had to make the effort, and the rain was'nt going to stop me.The bird was in the field where it should be when I arrived & I took a few record shots when it took flight ,circled and landed right beside me, giving fantastic views, I even had to step back a few paces to get the whole of it in the frame ,and I had it all to myself  too.Brilliant. A few more shots appear on my main website: www.adriandaveybirdphotography.co.uk





1 comment:

  1. I guess thats in the pool by the road eh Dibs?
    It looks good with the raindrops on its back.
    Cracking bird isn't it? I keep going back to it even though I've pretty much milked it!

    ReplyDelete